With the announcement from the government confirming the move to Alert Level 3 from 28th April, we want to provide you with details of how MG Motor NZ and our dealer network are adapting to the Ministry of Health guidelines and keeping our community, customers and staff safe while we transition into a contactless environment.
Sales, Enquiries, Test Drives and Servicing:
All teams will be available to assist with contactless enquiries, test drives and vehicle servicing and deliveries, by appointment only and in line with the Ministry of Health Guidelines:
- Contactless drop-off and pick-up
- Sales teams are available via phone or email for enquiries, sales and test drive bookings
- Cleaning and sanitisation of high touchpoint areas including steering wheels, safety belts, cupholders, gear shifters, keys and remotes, start/stop buttons and interior and exterior door handle, etc
- Adhering to social distancing
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle
If you would like to know more, please contact your nearest dealer or through our website. A full list of our dealers and their contact details can be found here
While at level 3 the safety of our customers, staff and community remains our highest priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding over the time, we will continue to do all we can to ensure you receive the highest standard of customer care.
See you on the road (soon),
The MG Motor New Zealand team