MG Social Media Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: SAIC Motors Ltd whose registered office is at 272 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052.
2. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or over except employees of SAIC Motors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/nz.mgmotor/
7. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
8. Closing date for entry will be 21st August 2021 24:00. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10.1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10.2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10.3. The prize is as follows: x1 $50 Prezzy card.
10.3.1The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10.4. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
10.5. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10.6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
10.7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10.9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
10.10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.